Where to Buy MBK
Buy now and leverage your capital to earn TODAY tomorrow's profits...
The only place to buy MBK is at DODex.io exchange (DEX). You can buy with confidence. Liquidity is locked for 180 days (90% of max total supply) and is not compromised as our token is not farmed. The other 10% is locked at TrustSwap.
DEX Address to BUY MOBYDICK token MBK: https://app.dodoex.io/exchange/BUSD-MBK?network=bsc-mainnet
TEAM TOKENS AND DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING TOKENS LOCKED AT TRUSTSWAP: https://team.finance/view-coin/0x17EBbA9b75e2A1FD3dBA2D0c1F1BF75EcE0e44a2?name=MOBYDICK&symbol=MBK
LIQUIDITY POOL ADDRESS LOCKED at DODOex.io (BSC): https://bscscan.com/address/0xf5Ae4b19e8b050b2785FDC398e36984883d3d747
Last modified 3mo ago
Copy link